3.05.2012

At a starbucks

Are there any Starbucks  in your town?






A starbucks I often go has unique service manual.
The staff of that starbucks ask me a lot.I want to know whether this is normal in your place.
Their questions are:

1, Will this be for here or to go ?

2,(if you want to bring outside)---Do you need a paper bag?

3,(if you chose a hot one)----Can I make a coffee with a mug or paper cup?

4,(if you chose a iced one)---Can I put some ices into a cup?

5,Would you like some side snacks?

6,(In the end,a staff repeat my order)Am I correct?

After order,They repeat in chorus.



I think the last one is not good for someone.
For example,when a very fat girl orders Venti non-fat milk Caramel Macchiato,one of another customers may think that she should do diet without such a coffee.
....It was my opinion>_<
And I can understand their feelings.While dieting,I can't stand something sweet.
In starbucks,I can choose "non-fat":D





Here,we have green tea taste frappuccino:)
It looks weird color though,I like it!
My favorite is dark mocha chip frappuccino:D
What is your favorite?
I want to taste new one we don't have yet!


By the way,we don't call "starbacks"usually.
We say just "Sutaba".


We often shorten words,when the name is long or uneasy to pronounce.


McDonald' s= Mac(east of Japan),Makudo(west)
Kentucky Fried Chicken = Kentucky or Kenta or KFC
Convenience store = Kombini
Family Mart(convenience store) = Famima
Mr.doughnut = Misudo(I should show you this shop as soon as possible!)
Akihabara = Akiba
Air conditioner = Aircon
Takuya Kimura(Japanese famous actor) =Kimu taku
Brad Pitt =Burapi


I'll write more about shorten words when I remember more:)


Bye//

2 comments:

  1. I went to a Starbucks in Paris! I was young, so I don't remember, but I think they ask me a lot too!
    Nice article, like ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. To kazuo,
    There are some starbucks in Paris!?I couldn't remember!
    Next time,I should buy original tumbler in Paris:)

    ReplyDelete