9.28.2012

Mountain in Tokyo

Finally summer has gone and autumn is here!
And the typhoon is coming to Tokyo soon.But I'm alright because I bought new great headphone,so I'll be at my place in this weekend with my favorite music:)

By the way,do you know there is a mountain in Tokyo?
Takao mountain is low,only 599m,it's shouter than Tokyo Sky Tree.But many people go to the mountain because it's easy to go from city.
Actually I didn't climb up there,

Just getting a cable car:P

Only few mintes later from the station,there is a great landscape.

I had to walk to the shrine at the top of the mountain.



When I arrived the top,two Tengu greeted us.But their faces looked like angry with something.




I don't know how many shaved ice did I eat in this year.

The cable car station.
There is a beer garden near there,and people was waiting to open even though it was still 3 pm:)

I'm thinking where should I go in this season.I'd like to see colored leaves and take a hot spring.Although I'm finding Japanese style hotel with great view of colored mountain,almost hotels are already full.Everyone think the same:/But I never give up to find nice place.

Have a nice weekend:)

3 comments:

  1. What a nice place to take a break! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for a comment:)
      This mountain is special because I can see buildings of Tokyo from the top:)That was very nice:)

      Delete
  2. The walk to the shrine looks very nice. What does it say under the yellow sign?

    ReplyDelete